Grubers Beckett – Cairns
Chris Elsworthy has been a professional accountant since completing his Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) through RMIT Melbourne in 2006. He started his career in a large accounting firm in Victoria where he gained valuable experience in Business Advisory and SMSF.
Like many other Victorians, Chris then made the big move to the Far North in 2010 when he began working for a local accounting firm gaining further knowledge in general accounting, compliance and taxation. This also gave him the time to learn more about local businesses and what they need to strive and succeed in the current economic climate.
Chris joined Grubers Beckett Chartered Accountants in the beginning of 2013, honing his skills in a variety of areas servicing Grubers Beckett clients’ accounting needs. He is very involved in all aspects of his clients’ businesses and is always approachable no matter how small the matter is.
Grubers Beckett Chartered Accountants Cairns is situated right in the heart of the city at 1-3/20 Lake Street.
We serve business, individual and not for profit clients, focusing on North Queensland but available as needed elsewhere.
We provide expertise in:
• A wide variety of accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks, with whom we are partners and have completed accreditation.
• Professionally prepared financial statements, reports and lodgement of tax returns.
• Getting to know your business and providing expert service in all aspects of accounting, going far beyond just lodging your tax returns.
• Tailored accounting packages which will service your every need.
• Proactively reviewing your processes and procedures to ensure that you are servicing your needs as efficiently as possible and complying with all legislation, including ATO and ASIC.
Grubers Beckett (Cairns)
- (07) 4031 7411
1-3/20 Lake Street,
Cairns, QLD 4870
With our talented team we can offer a complete service, always with our clients’ best interests in mind. Our team works together to ensure all clients requests are met in a reasonable timeframe with the best possible outcome. We have a level of expertise beyond most small town firms and from time to time have the advantage of being able to consult with our experts in other offices and also with our affiliate partners.
Our accountants include specialist tax consultants and we also have on board highly skilled professionals with extensive experience in insolvency and financial reconstructions.