Want to operate a Grubers Beckett Franchise?
If you are an individual and you think you’ve got the right stuff to operate as a franchisee, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll need
- True entrepreneurial spirit.
- Managerial experience.
- The ability to follow and be involved in the improvement of established procedures.
- The ability to think outside the square.
- A real commitment to serve to the standards the clients expect.
- A keen ability to train and nurture people
- The capability and drive to expand the business.
What’s the cost?
It takes a special person to be a Grubers Beckett Franchisee. Here’s a general guideline of the costs per franchise. Remember this is only a guide.
- Initial franchise fee.
- Licence fee of 9% calculated on the base turnover adjusted for CPI paid monthly.
- Fixed franchise fee payable fortnightly which will be calculated at the commencement of the franchise which is adjusted for CPI and an additional Franchise fee of 5% over the base turnover is payable at the end of each year.
For more information, please see the Franchise Model page.
How we can help
Starting a new business can be challenging, but we’re here to help with accounting, business management tools, marketing, training and infrastructure support as well as giving you the flexibility to manage your own business. We can also help with a dedicated franchisee team offering training, development and general business advice.
You’ll need to complete our initial training program and once the franchise is operational there will be further technical training to ensure that our clients receive the most cost-effective advice.
What you can do with our Logo
Once you have become a franchisee, we will grant you the use of our trademarks, logos, our system and system property of the brand at the agreed upon location.