Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Look at a career with Grubers Beckett Chartered Accountants.
Northern Beaches Franchise
Chartered Accountancy Principal – Business Opportunity
Grubers Beckett Chartered Accountants is a franchise business. The Franchisor operates out of Cairns, Far North Queensland and has five franchisees; three in Queensland, and two in New South Wales.
The Franchisee operating out of the Northern Beaches office is looking for a leader who can “think outside the box”. The intention is that the person will be able to operate as a principal, with extensive knowledge of the superannuation area, and assist in building up the present client base by introducing value added services to existing clients and attracting new clients. Excellent training and ongoing mentoring will be provided.
Should the successful applicant also be appointed as a principal at some future date, they will not only receive a remuneration package commensurate with their qualifications and experience, but will also be entitled to a profit share and an equity interest which is dependent on the financial success of the franchisee. Further details will be provided prior to appointment.
This opportunity would be very attractive to a Chartered Accountant or CPA who:-
- has been qualified and working in this area for more than five years;
- has exceptional people skills in order to maintain the very good relations we have with our close knit team and our clients;
- is either currently registered, or has the necessary qualifications required to be registered as a tax agent and RG 146 licence holder;
- has a clear demonstrable understanding of running a business;
- has varied experience in large or mid-range accountancy practices; and
- is looking for the professional support and other advantages on offer, of being part of a progressive chartered accountancy organisation operating from a great location.
Ideally the applicant will have knowledge of BGL 360, myob and Xero and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. It would also suit a practitioner who has a Practicing Certificate with a parcel of fees, in which case in addition to the above remuneration they would be entitled to retain ownership of this parcel of fees and receive a 9% licence fee on the annual recoverable turnover. It is a great business opportunity for the right person.
In addition to working with an awesome team the right person will be offered an attractive remuneration package, and flexible work life balance. If you would like to know more please email your resume and a cover letter to Alfred Gruber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0414 961 268.
What you can expect:
- Training – regular in-house training using both in-house and external trainers specifically addressing the needs of CA or CPA programmes.
- Generous study leave – configured to your needs.
- Flexibility – working hours to accommodate your lifestyle and those special occasions.
- Travel – offices in New South Wales and Queensland.
If you are motivated and want rapid career progression by joining the Grubers Beckett Chartered Accountants team Contact Us!